Ticket Terms and Conditions
VERSION: May 2014
As an authorised ticket agent, Ticketmaster Spain SAU sells tickets on behalf of the Promoter that organizes the event and therefore the Promoter is responsible for aspects such as visibility conditions, convenience, acoustics, accessibility…
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, cancelled or returned. The impossibility of attending an event or a mistake when purchasing your tickets are not valid reasons for refund. Ticketmaster Spain SAU will only cancel tickets and refund their value when it has express instructions from the Promoter to do so, and this usually happens in the event of cancellations, rescheduled events, changes of venue…
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or any other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used in advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless the Promoter gives formal written permission to do so. The use of trademarks or any other intellectual property of Ticketmaster Spain SAU will also be subject to the express consent of Ticketmaster Spain SAU.
- Changes that take place after the event has gone on sale such as rescheduling, changes of venue, artists, cancellation ...are the unique and exclusive responsibility of the Promoter of the event. In case of any change, Ticketmaster will send an email using the address given by the users when buying to inform about it. Ticketmaster will also inform about any change in the website in order to keep inform all users and purchasers.
- This ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the venue and the Promoter of the event. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these rules and regulations or any other unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, harm or injury shall entitle the venue or Promoter to eject you from the venue.
- The company will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and the customer's own food and drink may also be prohibited.
- The venue, Event Promoter and Ticketmaster Spain SAU accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to be filmed and sound recorded members of the audience.
- Tickets can be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. In the event of purchasing tickets violating such rule if it exists, the company reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased exceeding this number without prior notice.
- All these terms and conditions are governed by Spanish Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Ticketmaster Spain SAU are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
- If any of the aforementioned clauses are invalid or against Law, it will be considered as not included, all the others remaining valid and with full effectiveness for both parts.